Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Garden Blogger's Bloom Day May 15th 2017

Nicotiana
Plumeria/Frangipani, Singapore Plum
Portlandia grandifolra


Petunia
Denrobium orchid
Mussaenda
Cardwell lily
Curry leaf flower
Spathiphyllum aka peace lily, its leaves are slug magnet
Plumeria/Frangipani
Desert Rose/adenium
Hello and welcome to GBBD where gardeners around the globe post what is blooming in their gardens. Today I am showing some of the white flowers in my garden.   We've recently had some rain after a very dry spell. I can't say for sure it is the start of  our rainy season but I will keep my finger crossed. 
To see more blooming gardens please go over and visit Carol at    May dreams gardens 
Have a great week folks!

4 comments:

  1. Is the curry leaf flower the same curry leaf we use in some curries?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is Steve. Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  2. Beautiful!
    White flowers look so cool in hot weather
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree Lea, especially that Portlandia

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. Due to annoying spam no anonymous comments will be allowed.