Translate

Sunday, February 15, 2015

Garden Blogger's Bloom Day Feb 2015

Valentine greetings to all
 Petunias hanging out
 I don't know the name of this plant if you can help me please give me a shout!
 Cape honeysuckle a beautiful creeper.
 My white dendrobiums each sporting several spikes.

 Heliconia wagneriana
 Barbados Amaryllis showing up early this year.
 Milkweeds, asclepias tuberosa awaiting their monarch.
 Another creeper that I have forgotten the name of
 The beautiful chinaman's cap
Tree orchids 

Hello and welcome to Garden Blogger's bloom day where gardeners around the globe post what is blooming in their gardens. I am sending very warm greetings to the many of you who are living up North and under many feet of snow. Spring is on its way so hang in there.  The dry season has started and I dread what is to come.  To see more blooming gardens please go over to Carol at May dreams gardens. Have a wonderful week folks!

5 comments:

  1. Lovely to see all your beautiful blooms while we are in the midst of winter.
    Happy Garden Bloggers' Bloom Day!
    Lea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your tropical blooms are such a wonderful sight. I have always loved Heliconia and yours are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful to see all those flowers! I am still trying here in south Florida. I started a blog just to journal what I'm doing with many pics. Serena's South Florida Garden if you're interested. I hope the dogs are doing better, haven't been here in a while. Blessings, Serena

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very beautiful flowers. I love barbados amaryllis, really exotic. Your climate is similar to mine except that mine is subtropical so orchids are little harder to grow here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Helen how are you? It's getting hotter here as we start our dry season! It looks like you are much later as your flowers are still on. I wonder if your first NOID is the red type of the Crossandra infundibuliformis. It is normally orange.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. Due to annoying spam no anonymous comments will be allowed.