Translate

Friday, November 15, 2013

Garden Blogger's Bloomday November 2013

Dendrobium orchid

This sphinx moth feeding on this butterfly ginger. On looking closer I realised it had died while feeding. What a way to go!
 Anthurium lily
Pride of  Barbados
 Desert Rose always in bloom
 Jamaican poinsettia blooming for the first time.
 I am making some orchid baskets for myself and for orders. If you need to order just send me an email or check Caribbean gardeners and homeowners page on FB

Hello and welcome to Garden Blogger's bloom day where gardeners around the globe post what is blooming in their gardens. The rustic Bajan Gardener has neglected her garden and is now trying to get things back in order. She is still picking at the homestead and in between looking at the weeds that have taken over her garden. To see more of what is blooming in other people's gardens please go over to Carol at May dreams gardens 
Have a great weekend my friends!

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful blooms!
    Happy Garden Bloggers' Bloom Day!
    Lea

    ReplyDelete
  2. The orchid baskets are looking good girlfriend!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How special I would feel if I were surrounded by such unique flowers...happy gbbd!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not sure what happened to my comment...but I was remarking how special you must feel to see such unique flowers...happy gbbd!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice blooms. Way different than here on the shores of Lake Michigan. That is why I so enjoy visiting your garden and others form places far and wide. Thanks for the photos. Jack

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Helen, i love your baskets, how do you connect those parts? They look so good on that area of the house!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It would be a great way to die for a moth...
    Love the wood orchid baskets.
    amazing blooms!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That Sphinx Moth was dying and still trying to feed? What a glutton! :D
    I love that Pride of Barbados. Such a lovely colour! Here we usually see the red variety but this is lovely!
    And I like those orchid baskets which you are making too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a beautiful garden and so lovely flowers
    Greetings !

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. Due to annoying spam no anonymous comments will be allowed.