Translate

Sunday, December 9, 2018

It's that time of year

I visited a fellow gardener's place and these euphorbias aka crown of thorns had me giddy.

 I was so inspired that I decided to follow suit and put my meagre collection into large pots and wait for them to explode.
 The colours of the Caribbean Christmas season

The table and chairs were recently repainted and what a big difference it made. The colour is blue lagoon I think.





The rustic bajan garden is ablaze with the season's colours. The nights are getting cooler and the days breezier with the trade winds. I am trying not to get caught up with the madness this season and plan to spend it low keyed.  My country is going through some tough times with many facing retrenchment this time of year. If anyone of us can help someone we know who have been terminated please do so. It is a frightening time for those with children. 

Wishing all whatever you are celebrating a joyous and healthy celebration in these trying times. Remember those who are not as fortunate as us and lend a helping hand to those in need. Peace and Love to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. Due to annoying spam no anonymous comments will be allowed.