Translate

Tuesday, August 4, 2015

August look out!

Impatiens enjoying the showers
Rain lilies abloom again
Water lilies thriving after a recent fertilizing

Lily pond awash with colourful blooms
 I had a mixed seed packet of humming bird loving plants. These were the only ones that germinated. I thought they were salvias  BUT I was wrong. I don't know these plants they are adorable and a pleasant surprise.
Can someone help me out in identifying this plant?
I have just found a similar looking plant on the internet called the Mexican evening primrose so for now I think I have identified this plant.

Another mystery plant I need help with.
I have just replanted  lettuce in my aquaponic box.

 Hello and welcome to My Rustic Bajan Garden  It is August in the tropics when anything can happen. We have been getting some showers and the race is on to see who will be the winner in the garden. By that I mean if the weeds or the plants will win. 
I am also recovering  from hysterectomy surgery I had last month. I have to take it easy for at least 6-8 weeks. This is week 4.  So enjoy the rest of the week and happy gardening.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. Due to annoying spam no anonymous comments will be allowed.