Translate

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine







I love my husband because he is a sweetie pie and

1. He accepts me for who I am without trying to change me for the past 15 years we have been married.

myself and Candy at lunch, sorry Dennis someone had to take the photo, cheers to you Chuck and thank you!

2. He is away having surgery on his hand and for Valentines unknown to me, he made reservations at my favorite restaurant Champers for lunch with two of my friends. He then left an envelope with the voucher with a note that am not to open it before the 12th of this month, (I peeked at it anyway).

3. He loves animals and plants.

4. He makes me laugh

5. I would marry him all over again.

6. He balances our marriage...I am the spitfire and he is the coolant.

7. He is not a fix it guy but he is married to a fix it gal.

8. We are renovating our kitchen and it was he who suggested that we go ahead and says whatever I decide to do it is ok with him (as long as it is within the budget).

P.S. what would you like to share about your hubby?

8 comments:

  1. Wish you and your husband a life full of love and laughter!Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you and hubby have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My dear Helen, you are certainly a compatible couple to me, the ying and yang attracted strongly together. You have a wonderful hubby and he, a wonderful wife. I'm linking your post to mine. Hope you don't mind. Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely post, you should have asked Candy to take the photo instead, so yours and Dennis picture is complete for us to know you. Happy marriage and gardening.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lotusleaf...thank you very much and I wish the same to you too.

    Nicole....hope you've had a good day too.


    Autumn Belle....you do say the nicest things and thank you for linking my post.

    Andrea....LOL Dennis is Candy's husband..... My hubby is in Miami at the moment. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this post about your hubby. I hope he will recover from his hand surgery fast. My hubby... ah... nothing much to share except that he loves me very much ha ha... I like that water lily you posted. The flower is beautiful... the blue colour is captivating.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loved this post!!! Loved the photograph!! I hope your husband is feeling fine by now...

    It's terrific to be here and read all the posts I missed :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. Due to annoying spam no anonymous comments will be allowed.