Translate

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

back garden update

I took out the old pergola from this spot, it had rotted and was leaning.

I decided to create a focal point when viewing from the new pergola. I have decided that I really don't like this pot here and it is annoying me every time I look at it.
OOOh la la ! now that looks much better here, looks like it has always been there.

The new pergola stained in a teak colour. I plan to paint the table legs a copper colour and do a painting on the glass top. I plan to go to the metal dump to look for some chairs to finish the table.

This annoying view, that pot just did not fit in. It is too loud.

view from the pergola quite nice I must say.

a closer look

I am not quite yet finished am just excited about the progress and can't wait to share it with you all.

4 comments:

  1. The new pergola looks gorgeous. I love the architecture of your house, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice design elements, look forward to seeing the finished garden

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Nicole I do plan to do a post on my old house and I have already started.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your garden is a dream. The title backgarden pot is really misleading. My flower pot is really ... a pot. Love the look!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. Due to annoying spam no anonymous comments will be allowed.