Translate

Monday, January 4, 2010

I just love this email

Throughout the year 2010

May you always make the right moves.

May your cup runneth over with love.


May you always find shelter from any storm.



May you remain good looking and looking good !


May you find the perfect diet for your soul.
(If this face doesn't make you want to stop
eating sausage, nothing will.)

May you find perfect balance
in the company you keep.


May you have as much fun as you can
before someone makes you stop.



May the worst thing that happens to you
come in slobberry pink and furry tan.



May all the new folks you meet
be
interesting and kind.

May you manage to MAKE time for siesta.


May your accessories always harmonize
with your natural beauty!

Should your mouth ever be bigger
than your stomach,
may you have a chewing good time!


May you always know when to walk away
and know when to run.


And may your friends always bring you joy!


Wishing You All the Very Best For 2010

A friend sent me this and I loved it so much
I wanted to share it with you.
The author is unknown to me and kudos
to whosoever did this
.

P.S. I have had some problems formatting this
but now I think I've got it!
By George I think I've got it!


9 comments:

  1. Helen, The words are very meaningful. Thanks a lot for it. I'm sure the pictures will match well too but I can't seem to open them. The pictures appear as a (X) and blank in my computer. I'll try again later.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Autumn Belle try reloading the page by clicking on the my blog title this may work. If it does not load it may mean I have a formatting problem. I will have to investigate this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Helen. Thank you very much for the kind wishes. I wish for you a very happy 2010!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Helen! The thoughts are very nice, but the matching pictures don't load. Same thing happened to me too as to Autumn Belle.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Helen, i am new here, just followed your comment somewhere. I love this post especially the last photo of the rodents, marvelous! But i wonder how you were able to infuse them in your blog, as i am not savvy in computer lingo. I love your gardens and i think will stick here from now on, that's why i am now a follower. thanks. am glad to meet you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wish you a happy 2010 too! Do you think that frog and snail are real? Look so cute together :-D Thanks for sharing these photos.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Helen...thanks for sharing this wonderful images and words with us!

    Wishing you a wonderful 2010!! Love the look of your blog! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Autumn Belle...... the photos are now showing and I apologize for the inconvenience. Please come back to view them you will enjoy them.

    Noelle...I can make a wild guess as to the month of your birthday :-) and hope you've had a great day.


    Andrea.....thank you for visiting and becoming a follower. To include emails I had to save the photos and then upload them. I tried the cut and paste thing and that wasn't working at all.


    Stephanie I believe that the frog and snail are real but a bit staged I think. Great fashion statement though.

    Kanak......thank you and sorry to hear about your blog woes. I just had to share this with all my friends. I am still trying to get that perfect blog and I do hope that blogger will behave. The new formatting has lots of glitches so I switched over to the old one.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm glad I came back. These little friends are so cute and adorable. They make perfect models to complement the quotes. I just saw the Alvin and the Chipmunks movie. I really enjoyed the show so much that I didn't realise time flies by so fast.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. Due to annoying spam no anonymous comments will be allowed.